All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Will The Future Look Like? That's the question explored in this collection of short stories by author M.H. Lee. From how to handle the unintended consequences when medical techlogy reaches the point that any traumatic injury can be treated with ease in The Darwin Act. To what might life might be like for a woman raised to bear other people's children in The Bearer. To a creative solution to overpopulation in The Hotline. The stories in this collection explore the dark world around and ahead of us and ask, what if?
- Author BiographyM.H. Lee is a speculative fiction writer whose stories are sometimes dark, sometimes funny, sometimes darkly funny, but hopefully always thought-provoking or entertaining.
- Author(s)M H Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.