All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA WORLD GONE CRAZY Sypsis The story begins with a retired member of a highly specialized, very small elite government tactical organization, which specialized in altering governments and national ecomies by crippling or death to inactivate organization leaders. Members used thing more than common, readily available materials and rarely, imported biologicals, to achieve their goals while posed as incuous individuals on various trade missions. When he retired, his government abandoned him, and Zeke, in his pursuit of funding to continue his education began a simple journey to Florida in hopes of receiving financial help from his only surviving relative w running his father's business. The simple journey becomes a complex case of intrigue leading from Newark, New Jersey to Fort Lauderdale, Florida then on to a unique island off the coast of Cuba as Zeke again becomes involved with his past in the pursuit of his woman. The appearance of biologically engineered assault weapons, manufactured by the U.S. government, in violation of international law and falling into the hands of Cuban patriots and Arab terrorists further complicate the life of a man wishing to fade into oblivion. Unkwingly to him, politics becomes a factor as he enlists the aid of a past cohort, a beautiful woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, who, unkwingly to him, is still in the government service. In their travels through Cuba, posing as husband and wife, they selectively eliminate a Cuban official on their government's behalf. With the task accomplished, the trip, which is w to be purely pleasure, truly unfolds as a covertly assigned mission of destroying the Cuban sugar industry and bringing the island ecomy to its' knees. With the aid of Helena, a mysterious Italian heiress, Zeke learns the true purpose of his mission and his being used by his government to destroy the incent people of Cuba. A decision must be made; Zeke then uses his training and intelligence to begin to right an injustice he purposely but unkwingly caused. In the end, all, but Zeke, get their just rewards and a new chapter seems to be beginning.
- Author BiographyRichard Lukenda was born in the central New Jersey city of Linden. He grew up in a blue-collar atmosphere and received a basic parochial education. Graduating Rutgers University, he furthered his education by attending Fairleigh Dickinson Dental School and received his doctorate in 1977. In 1991, he had become a part time resident of Florida, alternating his time between New Jersey and the beaches of the southern state. In Florida he became intrigued with the idea of telling a story to satisfy the curiosity of all his acquaintances who asked: what do you do in Florida so often ?
- Author(s)Richard J. Lukenda
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.