Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionFor 30 years children have been born anywhere in the world, as women' boycott to end all wars. The struggle and determination to obtain a world peace treaty is told by Julia and Daniel Matthews as they also propose change in the United States to benefit all the people.
- Author BiographyMy writing experience includes a few magazine and newspaper articles and a poetry book covering many of my 75 years. I design and create greeting cards for all occasions. However this is my first attempt at writing a novel which has taken three years from the initial inspiration to its conclusion. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, received at 39 years of age. You could say I was a late bloomer.
- Author(s)MS Judy Tiger
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.