All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionA World of Happiness is a delightful book and CD collection of rich and diverse musical entertainment for young children and the grown-ups in their lives that answers this need. Led through this special world by engaging characters such as Kwa' the Cat and Lady Leo-Lani, the ladybug, children will discover A World of Happiness through the inspiring stories and toe-tapping, thoughtful songs.
With the lyrics and sheet music for each song on the CD included, each age-appropriate chapter focuses on a positive, universal character trait and contains a related Happiness Activity for children and grown-ups to explore together. For teachers, there are accompanying music lesson plans designed and developed by Music Educators National Conference (MENC). A bonus full-color map of A World of Happiness is also included.
The accompanying award-winning CD features performances by Deborah Harry, Perry Farrell, Magic Johnson, Gary Oldman, Isaac Hayes and more! Each of the wonderful performers on the recording truly believes that the world can be a better place and that it all begins with the children.
- Author(s)David Scharff,Denise Hyams,Tor Hyams
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.