All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world already kws Meg and Charles Wallace Murry, Calvin O'Keefe, and the three Mrs--Who, Whatsit, and Which--the memorable and wonderful characters who fight off a dark force and save our universe in the Newbery Award-winning classic A Wrinkle in Time. But in 50 years of publication, the book has never been illustrated. Now, Hope Larson takes the classic story to a new level with her vividly imagined interpretations of tessering and favorite characters, like the Happy Medium and Aunt Beast. Perfect for delighting old fans and winning over new ones, this graphic vel adaptation is a must-read.
- Author BiographyMadeleine L'Engle (1918-2007) was the author of many acclaimed books for children. A Wrinkle in Time earned a Newbery Medal.Hope Larson is the author of Salamander Dream, Gray Horses, Chiggers, and Mercury. She won a 2007 Eisner Award. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Hope Larson,Madeleine L'Engle
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hope Larson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.