All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty years ago, Madeleine L'Engle introduced the world to A Wrinkle in Time and the wonderful and unforgettable characters Meg and Charles Wallace Murry, and their friend Calvin O'Keefe. Now their first three adventures are together in one volume. In the Newbery Award winner A Wrinkle in Time, the children learn that Mr. Murry has been captured by the Dark Thing, and they must time travel to Camazotz to save him. In A Wind in the Door, Meg, Calvin and Mr. Jenkins (their grade school principal) must travel inside C.W. and battle to save Charles's life as well as the balance of the universe. And in A Swiftly Tilting Planet, Meg's brother Charles Wallace has twenty-four hours to stop the tragedy of nuclear war from occurring. Read the iconic vels that continue to inspire millions of fans around the world.
- Author BiographyMADELEINE L'ENGLE (1918 2007) was the author of many acclaimed books for children and adults. The other books in the Time Quintet include Many Waters and An Acceptable Time.
- Author(s)Madeleine L'Engle
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight499 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement50th
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.