All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world already kws Meg and Charles Wallace Murry, Calvin O'Keefe, and the three Mrs-Who, Whatsit, and Which-the memorable and wonderful characters who fight off a dark force and save our universe in the Newbery Award - winning classic A Wrinkle in Time. But in fifty years of publication, the book has never been illustrated. Now, Hope Larson takes the classic story to a new level with her vividly imagined interpretations of tessering and favourite characters like the Happy Medium and Aunt Beast. Perfect for old fans and winning over new ones, this graphic vel adaptation is a must-read.
- Author BiographyMadeleine L'Engle (1918-2007) was the author of many acclaimed books for children.Hope Larson is the author of Salamander Dream, Gray Horses, Chiggers, and Mercury. She won a 2007 Eisner Award. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Madeleine L'Engle
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notetwo colour throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.