All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, the vel about everything you wished they would have told you about love but somehow neglected to mention, until w! Venture with Miles Graham, a once easy going playboy, whose life is forever altered after his surreal romance with the enigmatic April Nesbitt ends in devastating heartbreak. He embarks on a journey that's relatable to anyone who's ever enjoyed love beyond belief only to find they're unable to believe that it's over! This is the tale for anyone who has ever heard (or recited) the words We need to talk, followed by, you're a great guy (or girl) but..., or had a hole in their heart the size of the Caspian Sea that words of wisdom could fill. This vel is for every one of us who has been there before in a one sided fight where you're heart has had it's a--kicked. It's the layperson's and male response to books such as Eat, Pray, Love, as most people don't possess the luxury of jet setting to exotic lands or consuming gourmet foods post a devastating breakup. In contrast they have the reality of the local bar to drown their sorrows at, friends who eventually grow exhausted from hearing for what seems like the millionth time about an ex they can't get over, and work they have to strain through the next day even as their life resembles the perfect picture of misery. It is packed with the hilarity, honesty, and lessons we all receive on the voyage of mending a broken heart once love has cast us adrift and been relegated to the past tense in our lives. Ultimately revealing powerfully what we all need to kw at some time or ather, that it hasn't been too long, that your situation isn't unprecedented, and that you aren't weak or abrmal. You simply have the same exact problem as everyone else, you're human!
- Author BiographyMarcus Harrison Green is the author of the novel A Year Without April, a columnist for The Aspiring Gentleman Magazine, and a freelance journalist. Forgoing a career in Investment Banking to take up his passion for writing full time, which was cultivated from many hours spent devouring the works of William Faulkner, James Baldwin and Woody Allen, he was inspired to pen his first novel, an allegorical tale for the heartbroken, as an attempt to find a remedy for a badly crushed heart that was slow in mending. His writing has appeared in The Huffington Post, Just A Guy Thing, and Real Change. He currently resides in his beloved city of Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Marcus Harrison Green
- PublisherWesthill Publishing
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesthill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.