All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart in January by making a handmade diary so you can start the year fresh and organised, while in March you can revamp your home for the annual spring clean with a new chair seat or a vintage-inspired embroidered tablecloth. In April there are Easter decorations to make, and you can start getting ready for the planting season with a container full of your favourite herbs for the garden. Get inspired in July with an outdoor garland and pretty paper butterflies and moths. If you're going on holiday in August, prepare by making a recycled luggage label so you can spot your suitcase at the airport, and in September make a lunchbox or pencil case to keep those back-to-school blues at bay. In October, it's time for Halloween again, and you can celebrate by carving mini pumpkins and squash to hang in a tree outside your house. November is the best time to start preparing for Christmas, so start making your presents w and you won't have to be in a rush at the last moment. Make a beautiful gilded star for your tree in the first week of December, as well as unique decorations to make your home look festive. You'll be truly inspired with Clare Youngs' lovely projects, so whether you want to make each project as the year progresses, or dip in and out of the book, you'll never be bored with A Year in Crafts.
- Author BiographyClare Youngs studied graphic design and has worked in product design, illustration and book jacket design before deciding to turn her attentions to craft full-time. Clare's other books include Letter Art (978-1-78249-084-5) Make Your Own Woodland Creatures (978-1-78249-040-1), Book Art (978-1-908170-92-7), My First Art Activity Book (978-1-908170-35-4), Papercrafting in No Time (978-1-907030-81-9), Christmas Crafting in No Time (978-1-908862-07-5), and The Perfect Handmade Bag (978-1-906525-81-1) - which has sold over 50,000 copies - all available from CICO Books. The author is based in Broadstairs, Kent.
- Author(s)Clare Youngs
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note300 colour photographs and artworks
- Weight894 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.