All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook follows a traditional year rth of the Border, based on feasts and festivals commencing in October and November with dishes such as Cock-a-Leekie, Clapshot and Stovies. The author was the former food correspondent of The Herald and winner of the Glenfiddich Food Writer of the Year (1989 and 1995). The year's worth of recipes includes: a Shetland Yule Breakfast; Atlantic Salmon; Aberdeen Rowies; Ayrshire Bacon; Tripe & Potatoes; Scotch Pies; and Forfar Bridies.
- Author BiographyCatherine Brown is one of Europe's leading food writers and has won the Glenfiddich Regional Food Writer of The Year in 1989 and 1995. She contributes regularly to journals and magazines and is the former food correspondent for the Herald. She lives in Perthshire and Wester Ross.
- Author(s)Catherine Brown
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Wilson Publishing
- Weight476 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.