All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionAs soon as she was gone from this earth, I felt an overwhelming need for more of her. I had to find her again. But how do you find someone after they're gone for good? After her mother succumbed to a rare form of dementia, Myrl Coulter turned the eulogy she had written for the funeral into a series of meditations on absence. The result is fifteen personal narrative essays that move through the vacations, holidays, special occasions, and ordinary days each year brings. Coulter reaches for the mother who is gone, yet ever-present, matter where she is or what she is doing. In every captivating detail of Coulter's world, A Year of Days offers readers an intimate odyssey of experience and catharsis.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Manitoba, Myrl Coulter lives and writes in Edmonton, Alberta. She holds a PhD from the University of Alberta, where she taught English.
- Author(s)Myrl Coulter
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleRobert Kroetsch Series
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press (CA)
- Weight140 g
- Width133 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.