All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTravel with Hill Billy Tom, Alabama Bob and the Perfesser along the uncharted backroads of Guatemala. There are Mayan ruins, dubious bars and adventures in the night. Grandma eats live scorpions and the pig guards the Land Rover.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Sherer is a semi-literate retired travel writer who hangs his panama in Antigua, Guatemala. He lives on a 400 year old finca with two dogs and one guard with a shotgun.
- Author(s)Michael M Sherer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.