CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us are familiar with the concept of compassion when directed towards others...Fewer of us kw how to show compassion to ourselves. A Year of Self-Compassion is a guide for readers to understand the key components of self-compassion, while also helping them to actively engage in the process of developing it for themselves. This reflective journal has been created to enable readers to build the foundations of compassion for themselves and towards others. It is based on the latest research and most up-to-date kwledge in the field of self-development. Considering the wise, yet practical reflections offered in this journal, the reader can develop compassion for themselves and instantly feel the benefits to their health and well-being. This book also teaches readers how to be kinder to themselves, despite life's challenges, and how to connect authentically to others. Furthermore, this journal develops the reader's kwledge and understanding of mindfulness practice in a way that allows feelings to be present yet t to overwhelm. A Year of Self-Compassion introduces readers to the concept of self-compassion by way of a practical and user-friendly journal format that has t been used before.
- Author BiographyAmanda Super is a chartered psychologist and executive coach with over twenty years of experience in the field of personal and professional development. She has brought her expertise to the subject of compassion as a means of developing our understanding and practice of this ground-breaking phenomenon. This reflective journal is based on her own journey towards developing self-compassion and the journeys of the many clients to whom Amanda has provided psychological interventions over the course of her career.
- Author(s)Amanda Super
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.