All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous, look at a beginners acquirement of an allotment, including failures, successes and the often unusual, often amusing, community interactions that go on between plot holders. Molly and Andy acquire a much longed for allotment, it is a steep learning curve with disasters, failures and successes, some wanted hints and tips from the more established allotment holders; meanwhile there is scandal, intrigue, sw, a royal wedding and errant dogs.
- Author BiographyMolly Stewart lives in Sussex with her partner Andy and her two errant dogs.
- Author(s)Molly Stewart
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.