Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.90+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ellray729
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionA cooking school, a farm, a household of eccentric animals and 250 delicious recipes from Tasmania's queen of the kitchen, Sally Wise. Rewned cook, Sally Wise has always wanted her own cooking school, and her own farm, where she could grow the things she wanted to cook with. One day she and her husband came across a property in Tasmania's Derwent Valley with an orchard full of fruit trees, and a funny old chalet out the back. A plan began to take shape...In this book, Sally shares 250 recipes she's gathered over a year of growing, cooking, setting up school and house and managing an eccentric household of family and other animals. Like Nigel Slater's KITCHEN DIARIES, and Sally's early bestseller, A YEAR IN A BOTTLE, this is a charming portrait of tree-change and a cookbook to treasure.
- Author(s)Sally Wise
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC Books
- Weight528 g
- Width154 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lizpatchsew03 May, 2014by
Awesome book, very inspiring!
An excellent read. Very inspiring. Have made 3 of the recipes in 3wks. Can't wait to make more. Absolutely want her kitchen,!!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.