All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA year-long leadership development course, divided into short, weekly lessons, based on Peter Drucker's personal coaching program, previously unpublished material, and selected readings from the management guru's classic works, compiled by his longtime collaborator Joseph A. Maciariello. A Year with Peter Drucker distills the essence of Peter Drucker's personal mentorship program into an easy-to-follow 52-week course, exploring the themes Drucker felt were most important to leadership development, including: * Leaders Must Set Sights on the Important and t the Urgent-a key differentiator between a subordinate and a chief. * Management is a Human Activity-Process must serve people, in and out of the organization. * The Roadmap to Personal Effectiveness-the importance of mission and doing the Right Things t just Getting Things Done. * The critical importance of leadership succession especially at top ranks of the organization. Each weekly management meditation includes a lesson and a message or anecdote taken from Drucker's extensive body of work, as well as suggestions for further reading, reflective questions, and quick, easy prompts to help readers incorporate the kwledge they've learned into their daily work. A lifetime of wisdom brilliantly honed into a single essential volume by Drucker's collaborator Joseph A. Maciariello, A Year with Peter Drucker gives both lifelong Drucker fans and young executives w discovering his brilliance an invaluable opportunity to learn directly from the late master.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Maciariello is Marie Rankin Clarke Professor of Social Science and Management Emeritus and Senior Fellow at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management of Claremont Graduate University. He collaborated with Drucker on many publications, including The Effective Executive in Action, the revised edition of Management, and The Daily Drucker.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Maciariello
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.