All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne reason for writing these books is that most curriculums that are w available for youth leaders and their students are just skimming the books of the Bible (example: 4-12 lessons on the Gospel of John that do t go beyond the surface of the text). We are talking about writing books that would have the entire Biblical text printed in each book. Books that actually go deeper into the meaning of the text. We are thinking of dozens of word and character studies, with many fascinating historical and personal stories, followed by in depth thought provoking questions. This series of books will include insights and observations t usually covered in typical commentaries.
- Author BiographyDavid Nystrom (PhD, University of California at Davis) is Professor in Residence at Western Seminary, Sacramento Campus. He is a specialist in Roman social history and in the New Testament. Dave is the author of dozens of articles and two books, The NIV Application Commentary: James, and The History of Christianity. Les Christie (DMin, Trinity International University) is a national speaker and youth ministry veteran. He chairs the youth ministry department at William Jessup University, in Rocklin, California where he has taught the Gospel of John for the last 15 years, and is also an adjunct professor at Western Seminary. Les is the author of more than a dozen books, including Awaken Your Creativity and When Church Kids Go Bad.
- Author(s)David P. Nystrom,Les Christie
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Weight258 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.