All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains 60 carefully structured photocopiable activity sheets featuring lower case a-z, long vowels, and capital and lower case pairs. The bold hollow letters are ready to finger trace, colour or use for 'rainbow writing'. Size is A4/8.3 x11.7 for 60 copymasters.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight219 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.