All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionSince the late 1980s Japanese motor manufacturers have been producing a line of high-performance cars that have found a ready market around the world. The combination of their abilities on the road, their traditional Japanese build quality and their reasonable pricing has captivated enthusiasts. Yet there has never been a single source in which to read and find out about these giants of the motoring world. Now, this exciting book profiles all Japan's greatest performance models, detailing their history, technical make-up and potential for speed. Each car is also rated for its desirability, tuneability and availability. The author covers a huge spread of machinery never grouped together before, from four-wheel drive turbo legends like the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and Nissan Skyline GT-R, through sports car icons such as the Mazda RX-7, Nissan 350Z and Toyota Supra, right up to supercars like the Honda NSX.
- Author BiographyAfter finishing a degree in law, Chris Rees began contributing to various car magazines, including Autocar and Classic & Sports Car. He is currently Editor of Japanese Performance magazine, and wrote The Magnificent Seven for Haynes.
- Author(s)Chris Rees
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note300 full colour photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.