All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharks are the kings of the ocean, sometimes feared, occasionally loved, and always a subject of intrigue for children and adults alike. A-Z of Sharks and Rays, the latest addition to the popular Young Reed series, addresses the topic of the sharks and rays of the deep blue in a way that is both educational and entertaining for children. Targeting the 7 to 13 age group audience, this book is filled with beautifully photographed images of sharks in the wild, accompanied by informative text that will teach readers about different species of sharks and rays from around the world.
- Author(s)Nigel Marsh
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Reed
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight445 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 62therese6207 Jun, 2016by
Great book for kids. Beautiful photos.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.