All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $76.17Trending at AU $80.67
- AU $43.17Trending at AU $44.41
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $19.61Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $16.05Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $11.37Trending at AU $13.11
About this product
- DescriptionA-Z of Abdominal Radiology provides a concise, easily accessible radiological guide to the imaging of the common disorders of the abdomen and pelvis. Organised by A-Z, each entry gives easy access to the key clinical features of the condition. Section 1 reviews the relevant radiological anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis. This is followed by over 80 abdominal disorders, listing characteristics, clinical features, radiological features and relevant clinical management. Each disorder is highly illustrated to aid diagsis. A-Z of Abdominal Radiology is an invaluable quick reference for the busy clinician and aide memoir for exam revision in both medicine and radiology.
- Author BiographyGabriel Conder is Consultant Radiologist, North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, London, UK. John Rendle is Locum Consultant Radiologist, Mayday University NHS Hospital Trust, Croydon, UK. Sarah Kidd is Specialist Registrar, Department of Radiology, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK. Rakesh R. Misra is Consultant Radiologist, Wycombe Hospital, Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Rakesh R. Misra,Gabriel Conder,John Rendle,Sarah Kidd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note302 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine155 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.