All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe A-Z of Dental Nursing is the indispensable revision-aid and reference for all dental nurses and other professions complimentary to dentistry. The book is divided into two halves. The first is a dictionary offering concise definitions of common words, terms, names & phrases spanning each of the key topic areas such as: cross-infection, endodontics, anatomy and physiology, pathology, radiography and materials. The second half is a handy reference with sections on common abbreviations, charting, career paths, professional bodies, training, further reading and web resources.
- Author BiographyWendy Ann Paintin is a National Certificate qualified dental nurse and Qualified NVQ Assessor/Tutor. She has over 14 years experience in environments which include general and private practice, community dental services, PDS/Access Centres, Hospital/minor oral surgery and in roles such as orthodontics nurse, practice manager and Health and Safety committee member for the British Association of Dental Nurses.
- Author(s)Wendy Ann Paintin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.