All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Aran knitting to Fair Isle, from Entrelac to Intarsia, this book will tell you almost everything there is to kw about this beautiful and practical craft. Starting with the basics, we teach you about the different types of tools and the wonderful array of yarns that are available today. We give you easy to follow step-by-step instructions for various ways to hold the yarn and needles, cast on and cast off, work basic stitches, increase and decrease, make buttonholes, knit bands, read and adapt patterns, finish off, fix mistakes and care for your knitted garments. And then there's more ...learn about knitting in the round, loop knitting, Shaker knitting, slanted knitting, lace knitting, and much more. Be inspired to embellish your knitting with surface embroidery, Swiss darning, smocking, beads and sequins.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note800 colour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.