All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe A-Z of Qualitative Research in Healthcare is a highly accessible text that provides healthcare researchers with quick access to the descriptions and explanations of the concepts, methods and processes used in qualitative research. The book offers a clear introduction to the topic, including an overview of qualitative research, its development and the methodological issues involved. The main section of text is a comprehensive list of the terms and concepts used in qualitative research with a full description and explanation for each entry. The section is ordered alphabetically for quick and easy access to the information and cross references are included within the descriptions to enable the reader to follow a particular line of enquiry. The Second Edition has been fully revised and updated and is w clearly focused on qualitative research as it applies to the healthcare sector. In addition each entry w includes a list of key texts to encourage the reader to take their research further.
- Author BiographyProfessor Immy Holloway is Co-director of the Centre for Qualitative Research in the School of Health and Social Care at Bournemouth University. Though retired from full-time work, she still takes an active role in research and PhD student supervision. As a medical sociologist she has taught health and social care professionals for over thirty years. As well as publishing a large number of articles in peer reviewed journals, she has also written, edited and co-written several books in the field of research, some of which have been translated to foreign languages.
- Author(s)Immy Holloway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.