All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn embarrassment of pandas, a galaxy of starfish, a shiver of sharks...these are all collective uns - terms used to describe a group. Woop Studios has illustrated these quirky phrases, creating a series of truly stunning art that has been collected here for the first time. The colourful introduction to animals and the alphabet is accessible for young children, while the whimsical art and clever word play make it perfect for design-savvy parents and hip gift givers. Longer than the standard picture book, with high design and production values, this is the kind of picture book readers will want on their coffee tables in addition to their child's book shelf.
- Author BiographyWoop Studios Limited (Woop) is a start-up founded in June 2010 by Miraphora Mina, Eduardo Lima, Harriet Logan, and Mark Faulkner. Mira and Eduardo have spent the last decade working as graphic designers on the Harry Potter franchise. They designed the Marauder's Map, The Daily Propet and the invitation to the Yule ball. Visit minalima.com to see what they're doing now.
- Author(s)Woop Studios
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width236 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.