All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs GIS techlogy has evolved and grown, so has the language of this powerful tool. Written, developed, and reviewed by more than 150 subject-matter experts, A to Z GIS is packed with more than 1,800 terms; nearly 400 full-color illustrations; and, seven encyclopedia-style appendix articles about antation and labels, features, geometry, layers in ArcGIS, map projections and coordinate systems, remote sensing, and topology. A to Z GIS is a must-have resource for managers, programmers, users, writers, editors, and students discovering the interdisciplinary nature of GIS.
- Author BiographyTasha Wade is a project manager at ESRI. For the past four years, she has coordinated the ESRI GIS Term Library, a database of 3,000 terms and definitions that is the single source for all ESRI glossaries and dictionaries. Shelly Sommer worked as the corporate librarian at ESRI for 12 years before becoming a research specialist.
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note390
- Weight1 g
- Width5 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byShelly Sommer,Tasha Wade
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.