All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA to Z, Global Edition, drills students in the primary upper and lower-case ABCs with phonetic associations. This book includes easy dot-to-dot coloring pages, mazes, and matching exercises designed to introduce students to phonetic-based learning. Very young children will enjoy coloring the large images and build dexterity writing the letters.
- Author BiographyKinney brothers, Donald, Robert, and Michael, have teamed together to create English language learning texts for elementary, junior high, and high school students.
- Author(s)Donald Kinney,Michael Kinney,Robert Kinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.