All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionIt s Valentine s Day in Green Lawn! But Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose just aren t feeling the love this year. Valentine s Day was so much more fun when they were little. Then they each start getting messages and clues from a secret admirer! Can the kids figure out who wants to be their Valentine? The alphabet may be over, but the mysteries continue in this eighth A to Z Mysteries Super Edition, featuring a 26-letter secret message hidden in the illustrations. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries series. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit Ron online at RonRoy.com.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.