All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.01
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a travel guide with a difference, the destinations in it were voted for by ordinary American's. Going A through Zee, whichever destination got the most votes is where the author went next. Even if it was 3,000 in the opposite direction! Culminating in 50 States, 80,000 miles, 3 years, countless beers and stories along the way.
- Author BiographyThis young first time author, takes you on a remarkable trip across America she took alone following a series of life changing events. It is an interesting insight into some of the lessor known destinations in America, as Voted for by Americans themselves. She has written it as a testament to the fact that When you are Living in a Nightmare, sometimes you have No Choice but to Keep Going!. In her case it turned-out to be 50 States, 80,000(+) miles, 26 alphabetical destinations and 3 years.
- Author(s)Mrs Kay Morris-Robertson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.