All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide explores the main themes, applied issues and ethical theories in the paper for Ethics. Pitched just right, this guide helpfully explains and summarises the major points whilst avoiding over-simplification and highlighting areas of confusion.
- Author BiographyPeter Baron studied PPE at Oxford University and a Masters degree at Newcastle in Philosophy. He trained as an Economics teacher in 1982 and was ordained a priest in 1993. He returned to teaching full time in 2006 (Ethics and Philosophy). In 2006 he set up the first creative learning community in Philosophy and Ethics, which now has 462 participating schools from both the private and state sectors. He has authored six books on Philosophy and currently speaks at day conferences in schools around the country as diverse as Archbishop Tenison's, London and Dene Close, Cheltenham. His vision is to unite the best and most creative teachers from the state and private sector to inject new life into the classroom and create A grade possibilities for all, irrespective of background and location.
- Author(s)Peter Baron
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Contained items statementContains Book and Cards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.