All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis A3 format atlas provides giant scale mapping (2.5 miles to 1 inch) and type throughout for easy route planning. Each page has been titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily. Static speed locations with speed limits are pinpointed and wide mir roads (more than 4m wide) are indicated. National Trust, English and World Heritage sites, crematorium locations and other hard-to-find places are also shown. There are 72 city, town and port plans including central London and a full-colour admin map showing all the latest unitary authority areas. Plus, scenic routes and tourist sites with satnav friendly post codes. The atlas features: Top 300 AA-inspected Caravan & Camping sites, over 220 service areas, updated speed cameras with speed limits, fully updated mapping.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's largest travel publisher, with an extensive range of inspiring travel guides, dependable driving books, and trusted maps and atlases.
- Author(s)AA Publishing
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight1043 g
- Width284 mm
- Height386 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement11th Large type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.