Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's largest scale road atlas, the AA Close-up Britain Road Atlas (A4) provides super clear mapping at an ultra large scale of 1.5 miles to 1 inch. Static speed camera locations with speed limits are pinpointed, as are traffic signs and road markings. Cycle routes with steep gradients are shown and over 30 categories of places to visit are highlighted, from steam railways and castles to theme parks and gardens. Plus, 2,000 AA recommended pubs, campsites, and golf courses are also shown on the map. Each page is titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily. 53 town plans are provided, plus 10 airport and ferry port plan and Central London mapping. A comprehensive 60,000 place name index is included. The paper in this atlas is produced from environmentally sustainable sources.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's largest travel publisher, with an extensive range of inspiring travel guides, dependable driving books, and trusted maps and atlases.
- Author(s)AA Publishing
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date08/04/2013
- Content Notechiefly col. maps
- Weight1996 g
- Width214 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Map Scale1: 100 000
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.