All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students training in cardiac rehabilitation, as well as a reference text for cardiac rehabilitation professionals. Provides in-depth information on many important topics that comprise contemporary cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention of coronary artery disease. Covers new topics including the atherosclerotic disease process, cardiovascular and exercise physiology, exercise prescription and the electrocardiogram. Addresses heart disease in women, elderly persons, individuals with diabetes or chronic heart failure and patients who have had heart transplantation.
- Author BiographyThe AACVPR is the worldwide leader in promoting the value and practice of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation. AACVPR's mission is to improve quality of life for patients and their families by reducing morbidity, mortality and disability from cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases through education, prevention, rehabilitation, research and aggressive disease management.
- Author(s)American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white halftones
- Weight653 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.