All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSee how SAP HANA has changed ABAP! Whether you are a newbie or an old-hat, you can learn to design simple and advanced SAP HANA applications with ABAP by using this comprehensive guide. Learn to enable code pushdown, use new Open SQL enhancements and CD5 views, and integrate native SAP HANA objects. Use detailed programming examples to develop database procedures and optimize your applications. You'll be programming for SAP HANA in time.
- Author(s)Thorsten Schneider,et al.
- PublisherSAP Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAP Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.