All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title introduces children to both the alphabet and creatures of the sea. Featuring extra-large letters, fun facts and bright, eye-catching photos on every page. It is suitable for children aged 2 to 5. From Anemone to Zooplankton, this big, colourful board book - developed with the American Museum of Natural History - will enchant and educate children! Filled with eye-catching photos of 26 sea animals, it features fun facts about each creature even as it teaches the ABCs. Kids will love meeting the great white shark, jellyfish, narwhal, octopus, vampire squid, and more!
- Author BiographyThe American Museum of Natural History in New York City is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world. Since the Museum was founded in 1869, its collections have grown to include more than 32 million specimens and artefacts relating to the natural world and human cultures. The Museum showcases its collections in the exhibit halls, and, behind the scenes, more than 200 scientists carry out cutting-edge research.
- Author(s)American Museum of Natural History
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.