All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionABC & PHONICS, Book 1, Global Edition, is a step-by-step program for young ESL learners. The exercises drill students in primary ABCs and ABC phonics. Included are review pages, puzzles, and challenging exercises to ground students in phonetic-based language learning.
- Author BiographyKinney brothers, Donald, Robert, and Michael, have teamed together to create English language learning texts for elementary, junior high, and high school students.
- Author(s)Donald Kinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.