All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionMars, the far future. War droids created for a conflict that ended centuries ago, the ABC Warriors are resistant to Atomic, Bacterial and Chemical warfare. Charged with bringing peace to the civil war-ravaged frontier colonies on the Red Planet, the Warriors have finally recruited ex-member Happy Shrapnel. Realising that their maker, Ro-Busters CEO Howard Quartz, is the figurehead behind most of the devastation on Mars, the Warriors decide to terminate him. The problem is that due to their programming, they can't. And yet, there was one robot who defied Quartz on a regular basis. An ex-sewer droid with a bad attitude...An ally of the A.B.C. Warriors called Ro-Jaws...
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of ABC Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock and Slaine. He also developed Judge Dredd and helped write one of the early Dredd serials, The Cursed Earth. Clint Langley began his 2000 AD career with the fully painted artwork of his co-created series Dinosty and he has also illustrated Judge Dredd, Nemesis The Warlock, Outlaw, Sinister Dexter and Tales of Telguuth. As well as working for 2000 AD, Clint has produced covers for Games Workshop and Marvel publications and is the winner of the 2007 Inquest Gamer Fan Awards for Best Artist.
- Author(s)Clint Langley,Pat Mills
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Width282 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.