All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA is for ANTICIPATION, B is for BABY and C is for CATATONIC STATE soon to befall the exhausted parents. Whether you want to remember what it was like to be a child, or are trying to forget the experience of being a parent, you'll find the full wonder of childhood laid out within these pages. Relive the sleepless nights spent with a screaming one-year-old ...dwell again on those battles of will at the dinner table, and rediscover the psychological trauma of potty training! For anyone who was once a child, a parent, or is planning to be either, this book is for you.
- Author BiographySteven Appleby is one of this country's leading cartoonists. His work currently appears regularly in the Guardian, The Times, the Sunday Telegraph, Junior and the Oldie.
- Author(s)Steven Appleby
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width125 mm
- Height125 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Appleby
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.