All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionObesity is a hugely expensive and increasing problem worldwide, leading to disability, reproductive problems, depression and accelerated metabolic and vascular diseases in a large proportion of men, women and children. The ABC of Obesity is a new guide which will aid its effective management, addressing issues such as dieting, exercise, self esteem, drug treatment and surgery. Recent evidence is used to highlight frequent problems, successful treatment options, and the most common causes. Written by leading experts, this is a widely accessible text and an indispensable guide for all general practitioners, junior doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are involved in the treatment and research of this common condition.
- Author BiographyNaveed Sattar Professor of Metabolic Medicine, University of Glasgow Mike Lean Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Glasgow; Visiting Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Otago; Consultant Physician, Glasgow Royal Infirmary; and Chair of the Advisory Committee on Research, Food Standards Agency, London
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleABC S.
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight236 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byMichael E. J. Lean,Naveed Sattar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.