All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.19Free postage
- AU $14.70Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionArranged in the traditional A-B-C book sequence, ABC'S OF ORIGAMI is a charming book that displays a key word in English along with an origami exercise with easy-to-follow diagrams on each page. The exercises range from the simplest to the more sophisticated. This is an ideal and unusual gift book for children.
- Author BiographyClaude Sarasas is long-time devotee of origami. The original edition of the ABC's of Origami is considered a classic and a collectors' item.
- Author(s)Claude Sarasas
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notecol
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.