All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated workbook gives college-bound students extensive practice and review in all three verbal sections and all four reading genres of the ACT. An introductory overview explains the formats for the ACT's English Test, Reading Test, and Writing Test. A full-length self-assessment test follows with an answer key and explanations to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses. Additional features include:
- ACT FAQs
- Timing tips and time savers
- Coaching, study tips, and plenty of practice and review
- Quick drills and sensible test-taking strategies
- A full-length practice test with answers and thorough explanations Students can use this workbook to review English grammar, punctuation, and style, as well as to sharpen their reading comprehension with practice passages in the Humanities, Natural Science, Prose Fiction, and Social Science. They can also hone their essay-writing skills, guided by the author's instruction in organizing ideas, writing a well-developed draft, and editing the finished essay.
- Author(s)Linda Carnevale
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight417 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.