All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by DOUGLAS RUSHKOFF Art and cover by GORAN SUDZUKA and JOSE MARZAN JR. MATURE READERS The Adolescent Demo Division are the world's luckiest teen gamers. Raised from birth to test media, appear on reality TV and enjoy the fruits of corporate culture, the squad develop special abilities that make them the envy of the world - and a grave concern to their keepers. One by one, they graduate to new levels that are t what they seem. But their heightened abilities can only take them so far as the ultimate search for their birth families leads to an inconceivably harrowing discovery. Written by Douglas Rushkoff, world-rewned media theorist, Frontline TV correspondent and author (Ecstasy Club, Media Virus and Program or Be Programmed, TESTAMENT), with full color art by Goran Sudzuka and Jose Marzan Jr. (Y: THE LAST MAN).
- Author BiographyWinner of the first Neil Postman award for Career Achievement in Public Intellectual Activity, Douglas Rushkoff has written a dozen best-selling books on media and society, including Cyberia, Ecstasy Club, Media Virus, Coercion (winner of the Marshall McLuhan Award), Get Back in the Box, and Life Inc. He has written and produced the PBS Frontline documentaries Digital Nation, The Persuaders, and Merchants of Cool. A columnist for The Daily Beast and Arthur Magazine, his articles have been regularly published in The New York Times and Discover, among many other publications. His radio commentaries air on NPR and WFMU, his opeds appear in The New York Times, and he is a familiar face on television, from ABC News to The Colbert Report. Rushkoff has taught at New York University and the New School, played keyboards for the industrial band PsychicTV, directed for theater and film, and worked as a stage fight choreographer.
- Author(s)Goran Sudzuka
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Jose Marzan, Jr.
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.