ADHD According to Zoe: The Real Deal on Relationships, Finding Your Focus, and Finding Your Keys by Zoe Kessler (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike many woman with attention/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), journalist and popular blogger Zoe Kessler was diagsed late in life - well into adulthood, in fact. But instead of seeing this label as a burden to bear, Kessler decided to use it to gain a better understanding of herself, and to connect with others through her writing. In this unique and engaging memoir, Kessler shares her own stories of living with ADHD in a way that is relatable, but never predictable. Inside, she desribes how her impulsive behavior has effected her love life; how being disorganised once stood in the way of landing a job; and how inattentiveness has caused certain challenges in her relationships. Kessler also offers key coping skills based on her experience; skills that you can use to focus you energy, become more organised, and boost your self-esteem while tapping into creativity and humour. Kessler's story illustrates how being diagsed with ADHD late into adulthood can be bewildering, but it also shows what a great opportunity it can be to take stock of your life and make real, lasting changes. Whether you share her diagsis of ADHD, or just like a good story, ADHD according to Zoe will inspire you and encourage you to embrace your quirks.
- Author BiographyZoe Kessler, BA, BEd, is an award winning author, freelance writer, and speaker internationally recognized for her work with woman and ADHD. She lives near Toronto, Canada and writes the popular blog ADHD from A to Zoe for psychcentral.com Her first book Adoption Reunions, celebrates its twentieth year in print in 2013. Foreward writer Patricia Quinn is a developmental pediatrician in Washington, D.C. A graduare of Georgetown University Medical School, she specializes in child development and psychopharmacology. Quinn has worked for more than thirty five years in the areas of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and learning disabilities. Quinn is the author of twenty books on ADHD for children, adults and professionals including the award winning Attention, Girls! A Guide to Learning about Your ADHD and 100 Questions and Answers about ADHD in Woman and Girls. She co founded the National Centre for Girls and Women with ADHD in 1997, and is currently the director. In 2000, Quinn recieved the CHADD Hall of Fame Award for her work in these areas.
- Author(s)Zoe Kessler
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date24/09/2014
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.