ADHD: How to Parent a Happy, Healthy Child with ADHD by Sara Elliott Price (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes Your Child Have ADHD? Are You Feeling Overwhelmed?
Help your child learn to manage their behavior and realize their potential!
Do you have a child with ADHD? Or do you worry that your child may have it? Maybe you're concerned about his high energy and poor concentration. Maybe someone else has mentioned his behavior to you. Well, t to worry, there is a solution for all of these concerns.
Discover What You Need To Do As A Parent In Order For Your Child To Flourish!
This great little book talks you through the causes and risk factors, the signs to watch out for and how doctors make a diagsis. It tells you about the different kinds of therapy and what you can do to give your child the stability and confidence they deserve.
If your child has ADHD, or you're worried he may have it, you'll have plenty of questions. Will he grow out of it? What is the best treatment? And most of all, what can I do as a parent to help my child?
This Book Is Full Of Information That Aims To Give You Real World Solutions...
It covers important areas like the benefits and dangers of ADHD medication and how to work with doctors, therapists and teachers. But this book goes further than that. Packed with useful hints and practical advice, it shows you how a few simple changes at home can make a big difference.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn in this book...
- How to find the best therapy for your child
- The importance of keeping an ADHD journal
- Simple hints and tips for avoiding meltdowns
- Reducing your stress levels - is it possible?
- How regular exercise can help your child's behavior
- Why a simple change of attitude may work wonders
- How to find support for yourself and your family
- Plus, so much more...
Would You Like To Kw More?
==>Scroll up and click the add to cart to get your copy w.
- Author BiographySara Elliott Price is a best selling author in the health and self development genres. From a very early age she knew she had a passion to help others become healthier, better versions of themselves and her dream has come alive through her writing. Sara enjoys writing books on health and self-help topics as well as a sampling of other subjects that she is passionate about. She considers herself an avid learner--especially when it comes to nutrition and how our lifestyles affect our health. In her spare time she enjoys practicing yoga, developing easy and delicious healthy recipes and spending time with friends and family.
- Author(s)Sara Elliott Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.