All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, affects millions of people around the world by making it hard for them to concentrate on anything without getting distracted. Readers will discover how this condition affects people's lives and why treating it is so important. They will also learn how ADHD is diagsed and treated.
- Author(s)Ann Squire
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Bookhealth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight227 g
- Width183 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.