ADHD in the Schools, Third Edition: Assessment and Intervention Strategies by George J. Dupaul, Gary Stoner (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $61.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly regarded practitioner guide provides state-of-the-art tools for supporting the academic and behavioral success of PreK-12 students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The authors explain the learning and behavior difficulties associated with ADHD and describe screening and assessment procedures that facilitate data-based decision making. They show how to develop individualized intervention plans that integrate behavioral, academic, and social supports, in partnership with teachers and parents. Strategies for collaborating with physicians and monitoring students' medication response are also presented. Helpful reproducible forms and handouts can be downloaded and printed in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size. New to This Edition: *Reflects a decade's worth of research and clinical advances, plus the growth of multi-tiered service delivery models. *Discusses changes in DSM-5. *Separate chapter on interventions for middle and high school students, with new content on the transition to college. *Updated medication information, case examples, and more.
- Author BiographyGeorge J. DuPaul, PhD, is Professor of School Psychology at Lehigh University. He is a Fellow of Divisions 16 (School Psychology), 53 (Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology), and 54 (Pediatric Psychology) of the American Psychological Association (APA) and is past president of the Society for the Study of School Psychology. He is a recipient of the APA Division 16 Senior Scientist Award and was named to the Children and Adults with ADHD Hall of Fame. Dr. DuPaul's primary research interests are school-based assessment and treatment of disruptive behavior disorders, pediatric school psychology, and assessment and treatment of college students with ADHD. His publications include over 190 journal articles and book chapters on assessment and treatment of ADHD, as well as the coauthored ADHD Rating Scalea 5 for Children and Adolescents. Gary Stoner, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Rhode Island and Director of the Graduate Programs in School Psychology. He is a Fellow of the APA, past president of APA Division 16, and a member of the Society for the Study of School Psychology. Dr. Stonera (TM)s research interests include prevention and intervention with achievement and behavior problems, early school success, parent and teacher support, and professional issues in school psychology. He is past chair of the APA's Interdivisional Coalition for Psychology in Schools and Education and currently serves on the APA Commission on Accreditation.
- Author(s)Gary Stoner,George J. Dupaul
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.