All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively covers the state-of-the-art and cutting-edge techlogies in an integrated fashion for applications in ADME studies of small molecular drugs. Each chapter provides descriptions of the techlogies, application scope and limitations, optimal conditions for intended results, protocols, case studies, and future developments. By concisely describing these techlogies, the book provides a useful tool for drug metabolism scientists and as a reference for scientists in the fields of pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutics, toxicology, bioanalytical science in academia and industry.
- Author BiographyDonglu Zhang , PhD, is a Principal Scientist in Pharmaceutical Candidate Optimization at Bristol-Myers Squibb in Princeton, New Jersey. He has published seventy peer-reviewed articles, codiscovered the Mass Defect Filtering technique, and coedited two books. Sekhar Surapaneni , PhD, is Director, DMPK, at Celgene Corporation in New Jersey. He has published extensively in peer-reviewed journals and is a member of ISSX and ACS.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1616 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDonglu Zhang,Sekhar Surapaneni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.