All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings contains 67 papers presented at the 2008 Architectural Engineering National Conference held in Denver, Colorado, September 25-27, 2008. These papers address issues in the planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings. Specific topics include architectural engineering education; architectural systems; building envelope; building materials; building security; building structural systems; case studies in architecture, engineering, and construction; construction engineering and management; energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings; facility management; forensics in architectural engineering; multihazard engineering; ise and vibration control; the building design process; and other relevant subjects. This publication will be valuable to anyone involved in architectural engineering and other related fields.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Edited byMohammed M. Ettouney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.