All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionProduced to celebrate agIdeas 2012, this book is an invaluable source of inspiration for anyone who buys design services, is a design educator, is considering a career in design, or is a design professional striving for excellence. Presented inside are profiles of the creative leaders who shared their insights at agIdeas 2012 International Design Week, other selected Australian designers who have been invited to showcase their work and the rising new stars of Australian design.
- Author BiographyThe Design Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1991 by Ken Cato to develop and present agIdeas International Design Week as an annual event in Melbourne, Australia. agIdeas has grown into one of the largest and most prestigious design festivals in the world, offering an extraordinary program of events that celebrate design excellence and promote the value of design-driven innovation. agIdeas provides inspiration for those who make it a priority to provoke our thinking, stimulate our senses, fire our imaginations and show us how to make our businesses more profitable.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight2440 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAGledas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.