All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLet architecture critic Larry Millett be your guide to one of the most picturesque neighbourhoods in the Twin Cities, a treasure trove of architectural styles and storied homes. Whether you are gazing at the magnificent James J Hill House or the lovely little Virginia Street Church, this guidebook will satisfy your craving for details about the structures and the people who built them. The guide includes walking tours for Summit Avenue, Summit Hill, and Ramsey Hill. Each tour is copiously illustrated with current and historic photographs and paired with a detailed map. This deeply informative guidebook is perfect for tourists discovering the Twin Cities or residents exploring what is right next door.
- Author BiographyLarry Millett worked for three decades as a reporter, editor, and architectural critic for the St. Paul Pioneer Press before retiring in 2002. His books include Lost Twin Cities (awarded an AIA International Architecture Book Award), Twin Cities Then and Now, and five mysteries including The Disappearance of Sherlock Holmes. He is currently at work on a comprehensive guide to the architecture of Minneapolis and St. Paul, to be published by the Minnesota Historical Society Press.
- Author(s)Larry Millett
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Note80 b/w photos & 5 maps
- Weight180 g
- Width255 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.